- Updated FFmpeg up to 4.1.1 version
- Updated NVidia SDK components to 9.0.18 - it requires an update to 418.81 or newer NVidia drivers on your machines.
- Blackmagic Design components updated to 11.1 version
- AJA components updated to 15.1 version
- Bluefish components updated to 6.0 version
- As a part of the update, you can use DirectX11-powered preview with much better quality.
- Added a beta version of GPU-pipeline implementation - you can mix, scale, convert your video, use CG, HTML5 overlay, Chroma KEY with a power of your GPU engine.
- Files and network streams playback
- Updated a parser for YouTube links
- Fixed network streams playback reconnect
- Devices integration
- Updated AJA SDK to 15.0.2 - please, update your drivers accordingly.
- Deltacast - updated SDK up to v6.10
- NDI Added Fill and Key output modes
- Playlist updates
- Added a mode for internal format conversion for precise in- and out-points calculation. This leads to more accurate scheduling and playlist management.
- CG - optimized colors calculation for better overlay quality
- Actually, for 3 months there are lots of them ;)
- Time Ads bug resolved
When playing time ads their was a problem with AM/PM configuration some time am ads where running in pm now that bug is fixed.
- Automatically Update software option added
Now when ever their is an update avaliable you will get a prompt to update software and if you want to update it updates automatically
- User Manual added
Our first version of user manual is pre installed with our software you can read all the documents